Farm Service Agency Livestock Forage Payment

The Farm Service Agency is calling for farmers and ranchers with livestock forage losses to consider getting financial help. The U-S-D-A may qualify you for the Livestock Forage Payment. If you have had setbacks because of natural disasters since October 2011, you need to register with the F-S-A by September 30th. Because, you could be affected by the congressionally mandated payment reductions of 7-point-3 percent affecting all of the F-S-A disaster programs.

If you have registered with F-S-A by September 30th for the Livestock Forage Payment you will qualify for the entire amount. You can begin the process by calling your local F-S-A office, or simply going online to register your name at



News Posts Archive