House Fire in Centre

Emergency personnel from across Cherokee County rushed to Ray Street in Centre just before 7:00AM today because of reports of a house fire. Firefighters arrived in minutes from the time a 9-1-1 call came in. The fire had already spread through the home, with flames shooting through the roof. It appears no one was home at the time, and no one was hurt; the structure itself however, will most likely be considered a total loss. It’s still too early to tell what may have caused the fire – authorities will have more information as it becomes available.

Tags:

News Posts Archive