Coop DeVille Restaurant Catches Fire

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

 

Fire badly damaged a popular Jacksonville restaurant. Jacksonville firefighters were less than a block away this morning when they received calls about smoke coming from the Coop Deville restaurant on Pelham Road. 

 

Fire Marshall Lee Batey told TV 24 that the flames were contained to one room, but smoke and water damaged the majority of the building. Batey said it is likely the building will have to be torn down. The investigation continues into how the fire started.

Tags:

Please reload

News Posts Archive