Centre House Fire

Friday, September 13, 2019

 

A house fire that killed a family pet started in a dryer, according to investigators in Cherokee County. WEIS radio reports that firefighters were called to the scene at a home on Hazel Street in Centre around 9:00 this morning.  

 

When they got to the scene, they saw smoke coming from the home’s roof, and then flames began shooting from the front of the structure. Firefighters quickly contained the flames. No one was at home at the time of the incident, but a dog belonging to the family died in the fire.

Tags:

Please reload

News Posts Archive