Calhoun County 211 Operating During Outbreak

Calhoun County residents, if you are looking for assistance with food or finances, dial 2-1-1 on your mobile device or home phone. A representative with United Way will then assist you on getting the specific help requested. 211 can also be used to help friends or family who are also in need.

For more information on Calhoun County 211, contact the United Way of East Central Alabama.


News Posts Archive